1. TAILOR-MADE TOUR & ITINERARY BOOKING
Paris-Toujours creates your tailor-made tours and/or itinerary according to your wishes, suggesting you accommodation, activities and budget estimates. To obtain your personalized itinerary, send your request by email to our agency at email@example.com or on the phone, or simply go to
www.paris-toujours.com clicking on Tailor-Made Tour / Ask for a Quote. A Paris-Toujours expert advisor will respond to your request with a quote generally within 48 hours. In the quote you will find your tailor made program, a price estimate, the validity period of the quote, and all the expenses, taxes and services included in your itinerary with the exception of any unforeseen adjustments to the budget as outlined in the section #6 ‘Prices’, listed below. If your quote expires, Paris-Toujours will issue a new quote as components of your personalized program, notably the prices, may have changed. To accept the quote and confirm your booking, you have to send your approval of quote and terms & conditions and pay the corresponding deposit via your Client space on www.paris-toujours.com.
1.1 – Booking
- Tailor -made itineraries & tours : A booking is considered final when the Paris-Toujours booking form has been accepted online via your client access on our website and the deposit has been paid.
- Day tours : the booking is confirmed with the on-line credit card payment of 100% of the tour amount. Paris-Toujours might have to modify schedule and program for safety reasons or unexpected incidents due to a third party.
1.2 – Payment process
1.2.1. For bookings made more than 30 days prior the arrival date, a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the quoted total price is required in order to secure your reservation. For bookings made less than 30 days prior the arrival date, 100% of the quoted total price must be paid in order to secure your
1.2.2 Payments of the deposit, balance or total can be made online by credit card via your Client access on www.paris-toujours.com thanks to your login and password sent via e-mail or the phone with a Paris-Toujours advisor.
1.2.3 Paris-Toujours will issue your booking contract and payment receipt no later than 8 days after the payment of the deposit or total amount. The balance must be paid at the latest 30 days prior the arrival date. Any delay in payment may be considered as a cancellation for which a cancellation fee
may apply (see item 4 below).
In accordance with Article L.121-20-4 of the French Consumer Code, an online booking cannot be retracted once the booking has been confirmed and paid. If you encounter any difficulty, a Paris-Toujours advisor will be available to answer your questions.
2. TRAVEL TO FRANCE – YOUR OBLIGATIONS
Before finalizing your booking please ensure that each participants, depending on their personal circumstances and nationality, is in possession of a valid passport or national identity card, plus any other required documents like visa and comply with all transit and/or entry requirements for France.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all their documents (including all administrative and health documents) required for their itinerary. Paris-Toujours will not be held responsible under any circumstances for the consequences of the failure by a client to follow the police, customs or health
regulations of France prior to and during their itinerary. A client who is not permitted to board a flight due to failing to present the required documents listed on the booking form will not have the right to claim reimbursement from Paris-Toujours.
3. CHANGES REQUESTED BEFORE ARRIVAL
Adjustments made to a booking after the booking form has been approved will lead to an extra charge of 5% of total price of the changed components, with a 50€ minimum fee charged per booking.
4. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS AND FEES
If it is necessary for a client to cancel their itinerary, the client must inform Paris-Toujours and their insurer by any means possible, as soon as possible, after the event causing the cancellation takes place and obtain written acknowledgement of this communication. The date of the initial written
correspondence with Paris-Toujours regarding the cancellation issue will be the date applied to the calculation of the cancellation fee. We draw your attention to the fact that it is the insurance company who assesses the case and reimburses the cancellation fee based on the documents provided directly
to the insurance company by the client and the date of the client’s decision to cancel the itinerary.
4.1. Total Cancellation fee for tailor-made itineraries & tours, except for special cases (see 4.3)
• More than 30 days prior to arrival: 30% of total price
• 29 to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of total price
• 14 to 7 days prior to arrival: 75% of total price
• Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 90% of total price
A cancellation flat fee will be added to this scale:
• €250 for itineraries lasting up to 8 days
• €400 for itineraries lasting more than 8 days
The total value of the cancellation fees (services fees + flat fee) will not exceed the total price of the Itinerary inclusive of all taxes.
4.2. Partial cancellation fee for tailor-made itineraries & tours , except for special cases (see 4.3)
If one or more clients listed on the same booking form cancel their itinerary, which is continued by the other participants:
– For individual services (unshared): the scale of cancellation charges referred above (4.1) will be calculated, for the client(s) cancelling their itinerary, on the costs of the individual services not already consumed on the date of cancellation;
– For shared services: 100% of price, whatever the date of cancellation, will be charged to client(s) cancelling their participation to the itinerary on the proportionate individual share of the costs of the shared services.
4.3. Special cases:
• 100% cancellation fee may be applied for the booking of specific hotels.
• Paris-Toujours can offer clients exceptional products primarily due to competitive rates, access to special events, peak season offers and other reasons that may alter the scale of cancellation fees. The applicable cancellation fees will be stated on your quote if they differ from the general cancellation
fee; the other conditions will remain the same.
• When more than one client is listed on the same booking form and one client decides to cancel his or her itinerary, the cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount received by Paris-Toujours for the group booking form regardless of who made the payment.
• In case of a cancellation for any reason, travel expenses for services arranged outside of Paris-Toujours and incurred by the client (such as transportation costs to the point of arrival, visa fees, travel documents…) will not be refunded by Paris-Toujours.
4.4. Day tours :
- More than 7 days before the tour starts: no fees – the tour will be refunded integrally except for non-refundable costs such as museums/sites admission fees
- 6 or less days before the tour starts : 100% of total amount is due – no refund
5. TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION FROM/TO PARIS AIRPORT OR TRAIN STATION
Regarding your travel and transportation to Paris airport or train station and to your place when you return home (flight, train, car service, accommodation…), we recommend you to organize flexible or refundable arrangements. In the event of an act of God, an unpredictable and insurmountable event, or if the services provided by Paris-Toujours are modified directly by the client, Paris-Toujours will not
refund any additional cost incurred.
Upon approving the Paris-Toujours booking form, the price is firm, final and in euros. Paris-Toujours may be forced to modify pricing and itineraries, within the law, to take into account:
• Variations in transport costs particularly related to fuel costs
• Changes to levies and taxes relating to the services provided
If price changes are made due to above mentioned reasons, Paris-Toujours agrees to inform the client no later than 30 days before the arrival date. If one or more confirmed clients from the same booking form cancel their itinerary, the itinerary can still proceed when the group has paid, before their arrival,
the additional price of the services that had to be modified due to the cancellation by the client(s). Any refusal by clients to accept this adjustment will be considered as a cancellation and the scale ofcancellation fees (as mentioned in item 4 above) will apply.
7. UNUSED/MODIFIED SERVICES
Services modified by the client with our partners are subject to the terms and conditions of the local provider. Additional services or replacement services resulting in an additional cost must be paiddirectly to the local provider and are not in any way the responsibility of Paris-Toujours. Services not used at the destination (transfers, tours and activities, accommodation…) will not be refunded.
Paris-Toujours cannot be held liable for the consequences of the following events:
- Lost or stolen tickets for museums, ground transportations, shows…
- Lost items in vehicles
- Incidents or unforeseeable and insurmountable events caused by a third party outside Paris-Toujours such as: war, political unrest, strikes outside of Paris-Toujours, technical incidents beyond the control of Paris-Toujours, airspace constraints, adverse weather conditions, delays, mechanical problems, and the loss or theft of baggage or other effects. Delays originating from the reasons specified above, as well as possible itinerary changes as a result, will not warrant any compensation whatsoever, including due to a change in the length of the original program. Additional costs as a result of the disturbance (such as taxes, hotels, cars…) are to be paid by the client.
- In the case of a cancellation due to an act of God, client safety concerns and/or by order of an administrative authority, Paris-Toujours reserves the right to change dates, times and routes if they consider that the client’s safety may be compromised.
In the event of Paris-Toujours being held liable by virtue of actions performed by service providers, the compensation limits provided for by the international conventions in accordance with article L 211-17-IV of the Tourism Code will apply. Except in the event of bodily injury, the maximum financial liability of Paris-Toujours will be limited to three times the total price of the itinerary package.
9.1 During your journey
If you happen to encounter a non-conformity in the performance of the services included in your itinerary, you must notify Paris-Toujours so that an alternate solution can be proposed to you. You should do this by calling the emergency number written on the documents provided by Paris-Toujours.
In the event of a complaint after your return, any lack of notification from you for any non-conformity of the services included in your itinerary and which could have a financial impact will be taken into account.
9.2 After your return
As a client, your complaint must be directed in writing to Paris-Toujours – Customer Service – 135 avenue de Versailles 75016 PARIS FRANCE, as soon as possible after your return, accompanied by supporting evidence documents. After submitting your complaint to our Customer Service department
and failing a satisfactory response within 60 days, you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman of Tourism and Travel, whose details and referral procedures are available on www.mtv.travel.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data held by Paris-Toujours under Article 34 of the French “Information and Freedoms Act”. This data is for the use of Paris-Toujours and may be disclosed to third parties to confirm your services booking. To exercise your rights or if you do not wish your personal data to be disclosed, please contact Paris-Toujours Customer Service, 135 avenue de Versailles 75016 PARIS FRANCE. The data file has been declared to CNIL – n°1828837.
11. TRAVELLERS’ RIGHTS
The combination of travel services you are offered is a package as defined by EU directive 2015/2302 and Article L.211-2 II of the Tourism Code Page 11 of 11. You therefore enjoy all the rights granted by the European Union applicable to packages as transposed into the French Tourism Code. Paris-
Toujours is fully responsible to provide all services included in the itinerary package. Moreover, as required by the law, Paris-Toujours is insured to refund your payments in case Paris-Toujours is declared insolvent. For more information on your basic rights under EU directive 2015/2302, click here.
Terms and Conditions update: 23/10/2018
PARIS-TOUJOURS 135, avenue de Versailles 75016 PARIS
Tel: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.65 Fax: +33 (0)1. 126.96.36.199 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SARL Capital 20 000 euros RCS Paris 805 233 285
Registered with Atout France: IM075140078
Pro. Civil Liability Insurance: HISCOX 19, rue Louis Le Grand 75002 Paris
Financial Guarantor: APST, 15 avenue Carnot – 75017
Key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
• Travelers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package
• There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
• Travelers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organizer or the travel agent.
• Travelers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
• The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8 % of the price of the package, the traveler may terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to a price increase, the traveler has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
• Travelers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travelers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
• Travelers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
• Additionally, travelers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee. If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveler at no extra cost. Travelers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organizer fails to remedy the problem.
• Travelers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed. The organizer has to provide assistance if the traveler is in difficulty. If the organizer or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes
insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organizer or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travelers is secured. XY has taken out insolvency protection with YZ (the entity in charge of the insolvency protection, e.g. a guarantee fund or an insurance company). Travelers may contact this entity or, where applicable, the competent authority (contact details, including name, geographical address, email and telephone number) if services are denied because of XY’s