Gastronomy - oenology
339 € Per person
Paris is the gastronomy capital and a real paradise for foodies. From the famous Parisian “Bistro” to the very chic “Brasserie” with “Belle Epoque” atmosphere, not forgetting the many starred gourmet restaurant, you will discover Paris through its good eating places and markets.
- A memorable food tour (1H30) with a private guide in the center of Paris. You will discover local shops and taste some great French products
- A macaron class with a pastry professional who will teach you all the secret of the famous French macaron
- Transfers with a private driver for every ride of your day
10am to 12:00pm
Your driver will pick you up at your place of residence and drive you to the starting point of your food tour where you will meet your guide. You will have the choice between a sweet or savory food tour. You will visit local shops like a bakery or a cheese cellar.
For lunch (not included), your guide will make excellent recommendations in the area so that you can eat in a typical French restaurant, brasserie or bistrot for example.
14pm to 16:30pm
Then, during the afternoon you will experience a macaron cooking class. In this cooking class, you will learn how to prepare from scratch 3 kinds of macarons using different classic fillings.
Learn how to match crunchiness and sweetness: the Chef will help you become a true macaron expert!
Your driver will be waiting at the end of your tour ready to drive you back to your place of residence.
339 € Per person
The budget includes
- Transfers in Mercedes E Class or V Class
- 1H30 private food tour in the center of Paris
- Pastry class
The budget doesn't includes
- Personal expenses